ALTERATIONS & REMAKES
All your purchases are backed by the ‘Pocket Square Promise’. We believe promises should never be broken. This is our promise to you - we guarantee that all your products will fit. In the event that your garment does not fit exactly how you intended, we will reimburse you for alterations from the tailor of your choice, up to the value of $70 for suits, $45 for jackets and $25 for pants, vests and shirts.
We provide a safety net so you can feel comfortable ordering our products. If the garment requires an alteration please follow our steps below:
1. Download and print our Alteration Form
2. Take the form and the garment to your local tailor for the alteration and ask for the alterations to be noted on the form.
3. Please send an email to email@example.com with the following attached:
- Completed Alteration Form
- Receipt from the tailor
- The related invoice of the garment
- A "before" and "after" photo of you wearing the garment which clearly displays the changes
All applications for alteration credit must be completed within 14 days of receiving your garment. All of the four documents mentioned above are required in order for the application to be valid. Once the application has been processed and approved, we will reimburse you the required credit to your account.
On the rare occasion the garments you receive are not the customisations you have chosen or the garment is not able to be altered by your local tailor, we will gladly remake the garment free of charge.
If you require a remake, please follow the steps below:
1. Please send photos (as many as required) of you wearing the product clearly displaying the issue to firstname.lastname@example.org (the more detail the better). Please quote your name and invoice number in the subject.
2. Clearly detail and explain the issue in the email and we will review your request and get back to you as soon as possible. During this process we will also advise you on the address to return your original garment.
All applications for remakes must be completed within 14 days of receiving your garment. The original item must also be returned to us before the remake can commence and all return delivery costs will be covered by the customer. Please note that all remakes will take up to 28 days as they are all produced from scratch.
For further details about alterations or remakes please check our FAQ